ANALYSIS CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT
– verification of compliance of the contractual scheme with the current legislation (purchase and sale through securities, investment funds, credit, installments, etc.);
– analysis of possible risks of the proposed contract terms proposed by the counterparty (seller, landlord, etc.);
– development of ways to minimize the risks laid down in the contract;
– establishment of possible legal consequences of non-fulfillment / improper fulfillment by the parties of their obligations under the contract;
– drawing up a full legal opinion on the basis of the information received (if necessary, translation into a foreign language is possible: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Polish).