PURCHASE RISK ASSESSMENT REAL ESTATE
– verification of the legality of the allocation of land, development, registration of the object, the presence of arrests, prohibitions, litigation, rights of third parties, etc., the legality of alienation;
– verification of the commercial reputation of the developer / seller / lessor;
– legal analysis of the terms of the contract;
– assessment of purchase / rental risks, development of ways to minimize them;
– development of possible amendments to the contract;
– drawing up a full legal opinion on the basis of the information received (if necessary, translation into a foreign language is possible: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Polish).